Major Learning Outcomes
- Knowledge of the reproductive system and its functions in animals and man.
- Knowledge of the endocrine and neuroendocrine regulation of reproduction.
- Knowledge of the effects of reproduction on the organism and the roles of endocrine
secretions of reproductive organs on bodily functions.
- Ability to think comprehensively in the field of reproductive biology, design,
analyze, interpret and report results of experiments to increase knowledge of
- Ability to utilize knowledge of reproductive biology to teach the subject and some
associated disciplines at multiple levels.
- Ability to understand and critique current research publications relevant to the
control of reproduction and relate these results to previous work in the field